Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pro Player Sightings

Just wanted to add one more note from the Borgata trip and then I'll be through with it. Because we happened to be up there during days 3 and 4 of the Borgata Winter Open Main Event, we saw a ton of poker players. This might not be that exciting to most of you, but I thought I'd compile a list of players that we saw. Hopefully thebmorekid will help me make this a comprehensive list. Please forgive me if I spell any names wrong. I could get them right, but I don't feel like doing all the research.

In the tournament we saw (in no particular order):
Gavin Griffin
Men "The Master" Nguyen
Lee Watkinson
Vanessa Rousso
Jared "WacoKid" Hamby
Justin "ZeeJustin" Bonomo
Brian Haveson
John Hennigan
John Juanda
David Tran
Nam Le
Roy Winston
Isabelle Mercier (thanks thebmorekid)

In the tournament room:
David "The Dragon" Pham
John Phan

In the poker room:
Joe Sebok
Layne Flack
Gavin Smith
Mark Seif
Vince Van Patten
JC Tran (thanks bmore)

In other places in the hotel:
Bill Gazes

This post will be updated as thebmorekid and I go over our collective memories...

1 comment:

thebmorekid said...

Go ahead and throw in:

Tournament:
Isabelle Mercier

Poker Room:
JC Tran

Dude- I missed Mark Seif. That's awesome!